The Certified Precision Roofing Difference
Our Process Goes Beyond other Roofing Companies
We Provide an Educational ConsultationCertified Precision Roofing Roofers are educators at heart. We like to spend time with you, explaining the many steps a roof repair or replacement involves and your options. We believe that once you have the proper information you will be able to make the best decision possible. Ensuring as an homeowner that your investment is protected. In addition, during the consultation, our roofing contractor will fully inspect your roof and its support structure.
- Comprehensive estimates for roof replacement, new roof, and home repair projects. One of the best ways to start a roofing project is to get up there for a full inspection and measurements. Certified Precision Roofing process includes the inspection of shingles, skylights, attic vents, head flashing, chimney caps/pans, flashing, gutters, fascia, soffits and siding.
- Master roofers best roofers in Georgia – Certified Precision Roofing master roofers are the best in the industry, with expertise that results in the highest quality standards of workmanship.
- Top quality materials – One of the most important benefits of working with top roofers who possess the experience to select the best materials available. Whether the finished roof is comprised of asphalt, slate, shingles, tile, wood shake, or metal.
- Top-quality material manufacturer – Certified Precision Roofing experienced roofers only use top manufacturer materials, which demonstrate expertise with the highest regarded materials in the roofing industry. Some of these are manufactured by CertainTeed, Ecostar, Atlas, and GAF. Our Roofers have been trained and we like to follow the guidelines from the National Roof Certification & Inspection Association (NRCIA)inspector & contractor training
- A full review of workmanship and manufacturer’s warranties – Certified Precision Roofing customers receive our workmanship warranty, as well as a manufacturer’s warranty.
We Provide an Customer Satisfaction SurveyOnce the home improvement project is completed, you will receive an Client Satisfaction Survey. Your feedback allows us to continue improving and maintaining the customer-focused service we provide.
Certified Precision Roofing Difference
Contact us for a estimate today, or call us at (678) 671-7310.